Crowdjammer builds an audience to successfully raise funding for creative ideas and projects.
Watch exactly how Crowdjammer works:
- At online crowdfunding communities such as Indiegogo or Kickstarter, fans donate money to support a project.
- Crowdjammer uniquely connects via social media to grow fans who pre-commit to supporting projects that will launch using crowdfunding.
- In exchange for donations, fans receive rewards, yet it is difficult to tell what rewards fans want.
- Crowdjammer asks our pre-committed backers, called Karma Backers, to tell us what rewards or perks they want and how much they will pay using the Crowdjammer Perkolator.
- Crowdjammer then calculates the potential fund-raising amount and indicates the best time to launch.
Limited time: Get Crowdjammer Free
Crowdjammer is built by Social Edison © 2013